Elsa L, Inc., is an established and successful designer and wholesaler of home decor products with a rapidly growing active account base. We are looking for a retail-savvy sales administrator to support our targeted expansion. We are fast-paced and nimble, with an entrepreneurial environment and significant career development opportunities.
The Sales Administrator is a hands-on position working directly with our Sales Managers in both administrative and customer service functions. This multi-faceted opportunity requires superior communication and organizational skills, a speed to market mentality, extreme accuracy and diligent follow through. A passion and knowledge for retail is a plus!
– Account Support: Create, analyze and manage project timelines, deadlines and priorities.
– Quarterly gathering of retail market data at store level.
– Organize, Plan, prep and coordinate sales meetings: sales materials, sample prep, photography, and sample shipment.
– Track and record customer communication and generate customer required documentation.
– Responsible for all sales department organization and filing
– Weekly follow-up with Sales Team, coordinate regular meetings between Sales and other internal departments.
– Track and drive project timelines deliverables with other departments i.e. samples, sales materials, costing and other required customer documentation.
– Work with Sales team and Product Development to build sales proposals to meet customer timelines.
– Organization and data gathering using EXCEL spreadsheets and pivot tables.
– Working knowledge of PowerPoint and WORD
– Accurate and detailed data entry and proofing to support Sales documentation.
– 5+ years experience is required in retail services, client relations, customer service, and account management
– Must have a background in sales admin, analytics or customer service for a consumer product company
– High-energy, very detail-oriented with great follow-through skills
– Exceptional organization and communication skills; deadline-driven a must
– Team player and ability to adapt to changing retail priorities with professionalism
We offer a fast-paced, collaborative work environment with competitive wages and great benefits including medical, dental, vision and company-matched Simple IRA. Qualified candidates please send resume and cover letter with wage requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org