Elsa L, Inc., a successful and fast paced designer and wholesaler of fashionable gift products (photo frames, photo albums, storage products and wall mirrors), is looking for a creative individual with an eye for color and fashion combined with excellent administrative, time management and communication skills.
The Product Development Coordinator supports the Product Managers with development of new products from the design stage through overseas manufacturing and production. She/he must have intermediate to advanced computer skills, be able to multi-task, have strong project management skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to meet deadlines.
You will handle many critical details to support the Product Development Team in the product development cycle of hundreds of products each season, from sourcing to final approved sample.
– Prepare product spec sheets.
– Track and follow up on samples.
– Detailed art-to-sample review.
– Daily clear communication with overseas agent and factories.
– Participate in regular meetings with Sales and Product Management Team to build assortments, plan timelines and prepare samples.
– Learn department process and work flow while always looking for ways to improve current process in the name of efficiency.
– Daily management of overall development timeline to meet sales needs and production milestones.
– Thorough knowledge of Excel.
– Working knowledge of WORD and Power Point.
– Data Entry to support product development, i.e. specifications, costs and sample tracking.
– Accurate and able to proof your own work.
– Minimum Associate Degree required
– Advanced computer skills with focus on expertise in Excel.
– Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
– Attention to detail, clear and proactive communication
– Aptitude to learn manufacturing processes which include materials, technical understanding of manufacturing and packaging.
– Ability to speak Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a plus.
– Have a passion for products, retail and enjoy creative problem solving.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, PTO benefits and retirement plan with match. Qualified candidates should send salary history, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.